How to replace the at&t logo on HP Veer
- Prepare a png image you like to show in the booting with 320×400 resolutions, and upload it to your phone (usb)
- Install Internalz from Preware.
- Launch Internalz, then change to master mode in preference.
- Change to /usr/palm/sysmgr/images, rename att-bootup-log.png to att-bootup-log.png.bak (change the file name in Info)
- Copy your png from /media/internal/ to /usr/palm/sysmgr/images and change name to att-bootup-log.png
- referenced from precentral.net Thread